We provide expert testimony in litigation and arbitration proceedings involving real estate. The firm has been retained for cases involving property valuation, rent determination, ground rent determination as well as numerous other legal issues involved in the development, operation and ownership of real estate assets. The firm has provided litigation support and expert testimony for many distinguished law firms such as:
- White & Case
- Kaye Scholer, et al
- Skadden Arps, et al
- Paul Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton, and Garrison
- Simpson, Thatcher & Bartlett
- Sherman and Sterling
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson
- Baer Marks & Upham
- Arbitrator for the Ground Lease Tenant at 750 Lexington Avenue regarding the Ground Rent Adjustment, New York.
- Arbitrator for the Ground Lease Tenant at 150 East 57th Street, regarding the Ground Rent Adjustment, New York.
- Arbitrator for the Landlord. Allocation of real estate taxes between Landlord and Tenant. Determination of fair market office rent, at Swiss Tower, 10 East 50th Street, New York.
- Arbitrator for the Landlord. Land value determination as the basis for rental payments, for 441 Ninth Avenue, New York.
- Third arbitrator on a panel of three. Land value determination as the basis for ground rental payments, for 522 Fifth Avenue, New York.
- Arbitrator for the Landlord. Retail rent value determination for Fairway Market, 2127 Broadway, New York.
- Third arbitrator on a panel of three. Building value determination, for 303 Fifth Avenue, New York.
- Neutral arbitrator – Land value determination, 24 Washington Square North, New York.
- Neutral arbitrator on land adjoining center, for Garden State Plaza, New York.
- Neutral arbitrator for 175 East 62nd Street, New York.
- Expert witness for the landlord. Rental value determination for Roy Rogers Retail Space, 1286 Broadway, New York.
- Expert witness for tenant. Rental value determination, for 680 Fifth Avenue, New York.
- Expert witness for cooperative board. Land value determination for Excelsior, New York.
- Expert Witness regarding evaluation of a one-acre parcel northeast corner of 57th Street and 2nd Avenue for rental redetermination, New York.
- Commercial office condominium portion of CitiSpire – 300,000 square foot office and commercial interest at base of residential tower (156 West 56th Street, New York). Litigation support.
- Bankruptcy Court. Portfolio value on community shopping centers in New York State. (12 shopping centers located within the State of New York).
- Tax appeal regarding 64 acres vacant land in urban setting. Port Liberte, New Jersey.
- Large tract of land in Douglaston, Queens, New York for purposes of land condemnation proceedings (Teplitsky Tract-mix use, shopping center and residential).
- Large tract of land in Douglaston, Queens, New York for purposes of land condemnation proceedings (Black/Hart Tract – Residential).
- New Rochelle, New York Railroad Station in land condemnation proceedings.
- Corcoran Jennison – regarding valuation of management and construction company.
- Hotel Southfield, Southfield, Michigan regarding tax appeal.